We collect personal data about you when you provide it to us, when you use our services, and when other sources provide it to us, as further described below.
We collect personal data about you when you voluntarily provide it to us, such as through our website, when you contact us, when you use our services, or when you otherwise interact with us. The personal data we collect includes the following:
- Contact information. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact information.
- Anonymized statistical information. We collect anonymized statistical information about you when you use our website, such as the number of visits, pages visited, and the length of each visit.
- Social media information. We collect information from your social media profile when you interact with us on social media, such as likes, shares, and comments.
- Other information. If you contact us, we will collect any information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your contact details and the contents of your message.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing our services. We use your personal data to provide our services to you, including to respond to your inquiries.
- Communicating with you. We use your personal data to communicate with you, including to respond to your inquiries.
- Marketing and advertising. We use your personal data to market and advertise our services to you, including to provide you with information about our services that we think may interest you.
- Analytics. We use your personal data to analyze how you use our website, to improve our website, and to better market our services.
- Compliance and protection. We use your personal data to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We share your personal data with the following parties:
- Service providers. We share your personal data with our service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, analytics, customer service, and marketing.
- Professional advisors. We share your personal data with our professional advisors, such as our lawyers, where necessary to receive professional advice or to manage or defend legal claims.
- Compliance with laws and law enforcement. We share your personal data when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- Protection of rights and interests. We share your personal data when we believe it is appropriate to protect our rights and interests, or the rights and interests of third parties, such as to enforce our terms and conditions or other agreements, policies, and standards, including investigation of any potential violation thereof.
- Business transfers. We share your personal data in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a merger, sale of assets, or other similar event.
- Consent. We share your personal data when we have your consent to do so.
We store your personal data in the following ways and for the following periods:
- Cloud storage. We store your personal data on cloud storage servers located in the United States and the European Union.
- Retention. We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collect it, except if required otherwise by law.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, change, or damage. All personal data we collect will be stored on secure servers. All electronic transactions entered into via our website will be protected by encryption technology.
You have the following data protection rights:
- Access. You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we are processing about you.
- Rectification. You have the right to have incomplete or inaccurate personal data that we process about you rectified.
- Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete personal data that we process about you, except we are not obligated to do so if we need to retain such data in order to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Restriction. You have the right to restrict our processing of your personal data where you believe such data to be inaccurate, our processing is unlawful, or that we no longer need to process such data for a particular purpose, but where we are not able to delete the data due to a legal or other obligation or because you do not wish for us to delete it.
- Portability. You have the right to obtain personal data we hold about you, in a structured, electronic format, and to transmit such data to another data controller, where this is (a) personal data which you have provided to us, and (b) if we are processing that data on the basis of your consent (such as your marketing preferences), or to perform a contract with you (such as our Terms of Service).
- Objection. Where the legal justification for our processing of your personal data is our legitimate interest, you have the right to object to such processing on grounds relating to your particular situation. We will abide by your request unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests and rights, or if we need to continue to process the data for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim.
- Withdrawing Consent. If you have consented to our processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, free of charge. This includes cases where you wish to opt out from marketing messages that you receive from us.
- Complaint. If you believe that we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the requirements set out herein or applicable EEA data protection laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for data protection in the country where you live or work, or in the place where you believe such breach has occurred.
- Understanding how you use our website (analytics)
- Remembering your preferences and various settings
- Improving our website's security
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytics - We use these cookies to help us understand how our customers use our website, by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing - We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We may share this information with third parties for marketing purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. Our advertising partners include:
More information about cookies can be found at https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected].